Please know that your safety is our top priority. We are doing everything we can to stay within the social distancing guidelines provided to us by state and local authorities. At the same time, we are doing everything we can to provide a safe space for fellowship and community that is vital to the church family.
If you are not ready to return to the building, please know we will continue to livestream our services. You can worship with us online through our Facebook Page, YouTube Channel, or on our Online Platform. We are so glad you are connecting with us online. Please engage with us online so we know how we can best meet your needs.
For those who are planning on joining us in-person, here are a few guidelines we are following. Thank you in advance for your patience, flexibility, and sacrifice as we navigate the social distancing plans in order to keep everyone safe.
- Doors to the sanctuary will open 10 minutes prior to the start of each service
- The chairs are spaced out in a way to allow for social distancing.
- Face Masks are encouraged.
- Hand sanitizing stations are provided at the entrances to the sanctuary.
- Before and after each worship service, the sanctuary, seating, and all high-touch surfaces are disinfected. We will only allow people in the area after that procedure is complete.
- We are not distributing any bulletins, connect cards, or other printed materials. All information is available online.
- Our Nursery and our Children's service "Rooted" is open during both services and social distancing protocols are in place.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 806-866-4200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We have two worship services every Sunday. Our traditional service is at 8:30am, and Contemporary service is at 10:30am.
Visiting a church for the first time can be a little intimidating. It can even be a little scary. People tend to have lots of questions. "What should I wear?" "What do I say?" "Will they make me do something weird?" "Will there be coffee-will it be good?" and the scariest of them all, "Will they make me stand up and say something?"
Here's the deal: you can completely relax at Wolfforth UMC. We don't pressure. We don't judge. We don't make people do impromptu public speaking. Come as you are! We want you to be encouraged, inspired, and happy that you've been to church. Oh, and there's always good coffee in the foyer.
And about the dress code, yeah, we don't have one. We really don't care what you wear. You will see some people in jeans; some in shorts, most will be casual and comfortable. On occasion, you might even see someone in a suit and tie. Whatever works for you!